We’re the creators of Adlogix.eu and Adsdaq.eu, a powerful online sales and operations management system and a digital advertising transaction platform, trusted by leading global media companies. We provide media companies the tools to maximize their online ad revenue and optimize their advertising processes. We integrate with our clients legacy systems (ad server, crm, erp, billing…) to eliminate data redundancy and create process transparency.
- You’ll be part of the R&D team and involved in the development of Adlogix’ digital advertising management platform.
- You’ll participate in the full development life-cycle
- You’ll help build the architecture of the internal frameworks
- Gather technical requirements from external partner
- Enjoy your job and come up with crazy ideas
We’re looking for someone who has experience with web services, database design, setup and administration, as well as PHP development with well structured, scalable and maintainable code.
Must have :
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify code
- You’re well versed in OOP, synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, the DRY principle, and unit testing (maybe even TDD)
- You have experience with relational databases and database architecture (maybe some nosql experience too)
- Familiar with application frameworks for PHP (ideally Symfony1 and/or Symfony2)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ambition to produce beautiful work
- Has an appetite to constantly learn and develop his or her skills
- Is independent and pro-active
- Has a passion for great design and functionality
It would be great if:
- You’ve dealt with or know about scalability issues, caching, queuing and distributed storage
- You’ve worked with a (D)VCS like Subversion and Git (or are excited to work somewhere that uses it)
- You thrive in a fast paced, agile, iterative and collaborative engineering environment where quality well tested code is highly valued
- You’re experienced with technologies like RabbitMQ
- Bootstrap 3 (or other CSS/JS framework)
- Frontend Workflow (Grunt, Bower,…)
- Jira/ Confluence
We're offering you a challenging and rewarding job, while being part of a great team and a fast growing company!
If this is you, contact Adlogix ASAP : firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message